Who We Are
The National Association of Dental Plans (NADP), a Texas non-profit corporation with headquarters in Dallas, Texas, is the representative and recognized resource of the dental benefits industry. NADP is the only national trade organization that includes the full spectrum of dental benefits companies operating in the United States. NADP’s members provide Dental HMO, Dental PPO, Dental Indemnity, and Discount Dental products to more than 200 million Americans with dental benefits.
As the recognized voice of the dental benefits industry, NADP helps its members better serve consumers through knowledge, information, awareness, and shaping public policy. To achieve this, NADP focuses on its core competencies of research, education, advocacy, and engagement with organizations that promote improvement in oral health.
NADP's mission is to improve consumer access to affordable, quality dental care through advocacy, research, and the promotion of dental benefits.
NADP members include major commercial carriers, regional and single-state companies, and companies organized as non-profit organizations.
- Advocate for federal and state legislation and regulation that increase consumer access to affordable, quality dental care; positively impact the dental benefits industry.
- Develop and provide key data, research, and intelligence on the dental industry and emerging trends.
- Provide programs and services that educate and promote the value of oral health and dental benefits.
- Establish, maintain, and leverage partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide expertise in initiatives to establish and execute terminology, standards, and transactions for the dental industry.
Are you interested in becoming a member? Contact us!